Get involved and become part of the MindFood family
I'm another title
We are always looking for volunteers to help with running our sessions or to help with the hands on upkeep of our growing sites. We also run a monthly Saturday volunteer session that's aimed at people who can't attend our week day sessions due to work or other commitments. Keep an eye out on the home page for the Saturday volunteer session.
You can buy yummy locally grown fruit and vegetables and at the same time enable MindFood to support our co-workers improve their mental wellbeing. What's not to like?
We'll let you know where you can purchase MindFood soon but please do register your interest with us so that you'll be the first to know.
We offer corporates a wide range of ways that you can support MindFood whist also delivering value to your business:
- Farm Experience Days - Swap the office for a team building away day on a farm in an area of outstanding natural beauty. We have meeting rooms and lots of fresh air! Guaranteed to get creative juices going.
- Make a Difference Day - If your company allocates a day for employees to volunteer then why not choose MindFood and have a day to remember!
- Gift In Kind
- Pro-bono support
If you don't know much about food growing or mental health but you are interested in supporting us then we would love to hear from you.
We are always looking for:
- Volunteers to help run farmers markets, help out with admin
- People who can help lead and organise our fundraising events
- People with Marketing, Healthcare, Financial and Agricultural knowledge to join our advisory group